Balanced Scored Card Based Performance Management April, 2018 Zambia
11-13 April, 2018 | Chita Lodge, Kafue
Performance Management has now become more critical than ever before. The art of measuring and managing employee productivity has been reinforced by the new labour laws. Now employers are required to give reasons for terminating an employment contract. Employers are required to follow due process before terminating an employee’s contract through performance. The dynamics and challenges of knowing when and how to motivate, reward employees, improve and sustain employee productivity levels now sit squarely with the employer.
Employers now have no choice but to implement a robust, tried and tested Performance management
At this workshop, participants will;
1. Learn how to draw up Employee Performance Contracts
2. Understand the link between Strategic Goals and Performance Management
3. Appreciate the principles of: what gets measured - Gets Done
4. Understand how a Performance Balanced Scorecard tool works
5. Discover what Psychological Contract truly means – the unwritten business rule Know that
6. Everybody is watching - Getting a 3600 Multi Source Performance Feedback
7. Know what Performance Coaching is and how it really works
8. Learn how to manage an Effective Performance Review meeting
9. Learn how to deal with a difficult Supervisor / Appraiser or difficult Employee / Appraisee
10.Learn how to manage Under-Performing subordinates as Supervisors / Employers
11.Learn how Performance Relates to Pay (PRP)
12.Understand the role of Unions in Performance Management
13.Learn what the new Labour laws say about Performance of employees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Finance, Business Controllers, Compensation and Benefit, Operation, Heads of departments.
FEES: K3,500 Per delegate (inclusive of teas, lunch & certificate)
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Get 10 % Discount on bookings and payments made 10 work days before the event date. Enroll 3 participants and get the 4th at 50% Discount.