Effective presentation and report writing skills workshop - Lusaka, Zambia, 2019
EFFECTIVE PRESENTATION AND REPORT WRITING SKILLS
17 TO 18 APRIL 2019, CRESTA-GOLF VIEW HOTEL, LUSAKA.
Effective communication, reporting and presentation skills are imperative ingredients for every role amidst the daily demands of our roles. If your role is to promote your products or services, persuade and compel others, speak to audiences, motivate and inspire others, then YOU must attend this workshop.
Participants will learn how to;
· confidently stand in front of an audience and make a powerful presentation
· deal with stage freight, anxiety and personally connect with your audience
· motivate and capture the attention of your audience
· stick to your material and presentation lines
· use your body language to send the right message
· tell when your audience is not following and recapture their attention
· effectively use audio-visio aids in making an effective presentation and graphics in reporting
· use stories, jokes and example to explain complex issues
· develop and design effective reports and unlock the different styles of reporting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers, Administrative Offices, Supervisors, Personal Assistants, Secretaries, Researchers, Sales and marketing staff, departmental heads and anyone who is responsible for preparing reports and from time to time speaks an audience, do presentations and anyone wishing to improve on delivering formal presentations and reports.
Fees : K3,500 (Inclusive of tax, teas, lunch and course materials and certificates. Excludes accommodation, dinner, transport)
For reservations, inquiries and /or requests for Course Content, kindly contact :
Why Should you attend?
At work, we are often required to present our ideas, solutions and / or services to colleagues or Clients. Delivering Client sales pitch, making presentations to senior managers or contributing to formal meetings can all be a daunting experience even when you think you are very confident in your material and presentation.