13 - 14 July, 2017 | Protea Hotel, Arcades, Lusaka
In this workshop you will learn how to conduct a thorough job evaluation and salary survey focused on the key result areas of the job. You will also realize that organizations pay for jobs not individuals; that is why, as an HR professional you have to use job descriptions to evaluate jobs objectively and determine their relative values to the organization. Many organizations want to use salary surveys to set the compensation levels for their organizations. Unfortunately, it’s not always as easy as reading a survey and using the information. At this workshop you will be accorded information about how to assess salary surveys and get the most out of the information they present. COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Objectives of Job Evaluation
- Job Evaluation and Performance Appraisal
- How do you conduct Job Analysis?
- Writing Job Descriptions
- Components of the Point Rating System
- Designing and implementing an employee communication on Total Cost Remuneration Approach
- Designing a Job Rating Plan
- Rating different types of jobs
- Establishing Job Grades
- Conducting a Salary Survey and analyzing survey data
- Designing a Salary Structure
- Formulating compensation policies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Compensation & Benefits Professionals, Reward & Recognition Managers, Human Resource Analysts, Heads of Personnel Administration, HR Administrators, HR Generalists and Human Resource Managers to understand, analyze and develop strategic techniques and issues using best practice approaches to help line management attract and retain high caliber staff and thereby successfully meet business objectives.
FEES: K3,500 Per delegate (inclusive of teas, lunch & certificate)
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Get 10 % Discount on bookings made 10 work days before the event date. Enroll 3 participants and get the 4th at 50% Discount.
For more information, bookings and clarification, contact: Phone- 0211 295486;