26 - 28 July, 2017 | Kariba Inn, Siavonga
This workshop is designed to provide a unique platform to explore and understand how fraudsters manipulate organizational resources in different sectors of the economy and from different professionals. It is important to know which steps to implement in order to deter fraud and make it unattractive to commit. Every organization is likely to be defrauded the best one can do is to prevent it from happening and Prevention is better than cure. This workshop explains the nature of fraud and deals with the issues of implementing appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls to try to prevent fraud from occurring. It highlights ways of managing fraud risks; discusses systems and procedures that can be put in place when fraud is discovered. This workshop will increase and create conscious, awareness and alertness in the management and prevention of fraud and risk issues to your company. WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Discover the changes and developments in how fraudsters commit fraud today
- Compare and assess the pros and cons of international fraud prevention models
- Strengthen your internal controls with the right fraud policy statements and response plans
- Examine and overcome grey areas in ethics dilemmas faced by your organization
- Understand key considerations in evidence collection, analysis and reporting
- Focus on key success factors on how to build and inherent skills for investigative interviewing
- Learn how to use IT forensics and e-discovery in investigating financial crime
- Learn how to conduct real-time monitoring and analysis strategies across all areas of the organization.
- Adopt best practice procedures in acquiring digital data and evidence
- Enhance your understanding of cybercrime prevention and effectively respond to cyber attacks
- Share knowledge and understand various risk, fraud and governance perspectives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Auditor Generals, Chief Internal Auditors / Directors / Managers of Internal Audit and Inspection, Audit Committee Members / Board Members, Non-Executive Directors ,Fraud Prevention/ Investigation Directors, Chief Risk Officers / Risk Officers, Director Generals / CEOs / Governors, Financial Directors / CFOs, Anti-Corruption / Anti-Bribery / In-house Counsels, Chief Compliance Officers / Ethics Advisors, managers, Accountants, and any other individuals whose role is open to risk and fraud.
FEES: K3,500 Per delegate (inclusive of teas, lunch & certificate)
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Get 10 % Discount on bookings made 10 work days before the event date. Enroll 3 participants and get the 4th at 50% Discount.
For more information, bookings and clarification, contact: Phone- 0211 295486;