DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Journalist to contribute in the publication of timely and accurate news. The successful candidate will be a skilled writer with a passion for the job capable of both informing and entertaining our readers.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data
- Interview key persons (witnesses, sources etc.) to obtain more information
- Use findings to construct a well-written article
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view
- Obtain first-hand information by being present in happenings
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Comply with the moral code of the profession
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Partner with other journalists, editors, producers etc
- Establish contacts and sources for use in future research
- Keep abreast of developments by studying papers, attending events etc.
- Proven 3 years working experience as a journalist or reporter
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check information
- Current knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information
- Good observation and deduction skills
- Integrity and morality
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or relevant field
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position, or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Send your CV in MS word format to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
HOW TO REGISTER AS A JOB SEEKER
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER. Do not forget to upload a copy of your CV.
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply
APPLY NOW. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KSM - Connecting People to Jobs and Jobs to People...