Are you ambitious, a naturally born trainer?
We are looking for an experienced training and development officer to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm. One who will work across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
· Identifying and assessing future and current training needs
· Drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan
· Deploying a wide variety of training methods
· Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
· Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
· Deploy a wide variety of training methods
· Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
· Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and report on them
· Manage training budget
· Provide opportunities for ongoing development
· Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
· Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
Must have the following qualifications:
- Degree in human resources, education or relevant field
- Proven 2 years work experience as a training officer
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position, or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Send your CV in MS word format to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
HOW TO REGISTER AS A JOB SEEKER
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER. Do not forget to upload a copy of your CV.
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply
APPLY NOW. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KSM - Connecting People to Jobs and Jobs to People...