Effective Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Date: 3 - 4 April, 2019
Venue: Fringila Lodge, Chisamba
Successful negotiations, confrontation and conflict resolution requires knowledge, skill, tenacity and good preparedness. Disputes arise any time and parties must be ready all the time.
• Learn how to effectively engage in negotiations between Unions and management
• Understand the process of negotiations and conflict resolutions
• Understand the Industrial Relations Act and international labour relations approaches
• Understand how to manage a strike action before, during and after it happens
• Learn the steps involved in engaging a Mediator, Reconciliator and Arbitrator
• Understand the Legal framework on collective bargaining and conflict resolution in Zambia
• Know key highlights of the labour laws and key labour practices to use
WHO IS TO ATTEND
HR Practitioners, Line managers, Supervisors, Executives, Trade unions leaders and members, All HRs staff, Union representatives, Labour Consultants and managers and directors of arganisations and those engaged in collective bargaining and union engagement.
K4500 inclusive of tax, teas, lunch and course materials and certificates.
Excludes accommodation, dinner, transport.
Early Bird payment: Payment made three (3) days before the training date will enjoy 10% discount.
Send Five (5) Participants and enjoy 20% on the 5th participant.