Effective management of redundancy, retirement and retrenchment workshop, Lusaka, Zambia
EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF REDUNDANCY, RETRENCHMENTS AND RETIREMENTS WORKSHOP
2 -3 MAY, 2019 - HILTON HOTEL, LUSAKA.
Every company is faced with a Redundancy / Retrenchment situation at any time. On one hand, Redundancy, Retirement and Retrenchment may be said to be necessary for running a successful organization but on the other hand may impact and lead to losing the most qualified and experienced employees.
· Understand the legislation governing Redundancy, Retrenchments and Retirements
· Understand the legal procedures and steps an organization should take when going through a Redundancy/ Retrenchment procedure
· Learn how to avoid being sued for Constructive Dismissal, wrongful termination or unfair termination
· Recognise and identify when redundancy and retrenchment are necessary in the organisation
· Learn how to practically safeguard the interest of both the organization and the affected employees before, during and after the process.
· Discover how to ensure remaining employees become productive throughout the whole process and reduce the negative impact of redundancy whilst keeping them motivated and secure.
· Learn how to work-out payroll calculations and computations as full and taxation on final payment for exiting staff
· Appreciate how to conduct future search training for exiting staff in order to make them survive the after impact and continue leading productive life styles
· Understand how to deal with vacated positions using your Succession Planning Process
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
· The effective management of redundancy, retirement and retrenchment workshop provides legal and practical knowledge for your organisation
· Helps ensure remaining employee productivity throughout the whole process
· Helps you to anticipate and plan for various stages of the redundancy, retirement or retrenchment process
· Helps you to be firmly grounded and confident when handling the Redundancy procedure
· Acquire knowledge on how to calculate, compute and prepare payroll statements for exiting staff
· Learn how to manage stakeholders in a redundancy situation
WHO IS TO ATTEND
Directors, Decision Makers, HR Practitioners, Line managers, Supervisors, Executives, Trade union leaders, Administrators, Union representatives, Labor Consultants, Operation Managers and all those who may be involved in managing and administering redundancy process.
Fees: K4500 (Inclusive of tax, teas, lunch and course materials and certificates. Excludes accommodation, dinner, transport.)
For reservations, inquiries and /or requests for Course Content, kindly contact :