Our client was independently established in 2005 and is the number one service provider of sustainable Internet solutions to the developing world. Its solutions are specifically dressed to be resilient to the remote and harsh environments in which they are deployed, and simple for customers to use and support. As market leaders our client, now offers the most comprehensive range of internet facilities. As a proud Zambian company, our client is committed to playing a role in our country’s economic growth and therefore seeks to recruit a Deployment and Support Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop engagements for new product developments and product upgrades.
· Work with customers and project team to determine deployment requirements.
· Evaluate existing deployment procedures and recommend improvements.
· Assist in deployment risk assessment and mitigation activities.
· Analyse deployment issues and provide effective resolutions.
· Coordinate with management to develop deployment communication plan and deployment continuity plan.
· Provide job trainings and cross trainings to team members on deployment approaches.
· Understand clearly company’s deployment processes and standards.
· Develop deployment documentations for customers and maintain training and learning materials for team.
· Provide product implementation trainings to customers as needed.
· Provide 24×7 customer support during deployment.
· Schedule meetings and report deployment status to management on regular basis.
· Provide post-deployment support to customers as needed.
· The incumbent must have the ability to obtain and maintain a final Secret security clearance.
· The incumbent may be required to work other than normal duty hours, which may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays. Periodic travel may be required.
· Must have a Degree/Diploma IT/ Business with at least 3 years' on site hard- /software installation/training. Telecoms background will be an added advantage.
· Ability to perform tasks with excellence.
· Excellent team player, decision making and problem solving skills.
· Must have the capacity to maximise progress within a larger corporate.
· Ability to manage priorities within own workload.
· Must be Focused, Hardworking and Reliable.
· Must have a good command of the English Language, both written and spoken.
Method of Application
If interested in the advertised position, send your recently updated CV together with a cover letter to the email address below before 30 August, 2019.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EoE), however; qualified women are encouraged to apply. Kindly take Note: While we value all applications, we can only respond to short listed and successful candidates.